Warranwood Cricket Club seeks the services of a senior, playing or non-playing coach for season 2018/19.
Warranwood Cricket Club participates in the Ringwood District Cricket Association, with a total of 5 Senior Teams, 10 Junior Teams, 1 Veteran Team as well as the In2Cricket & T20 Blast Junior Programs, our club is well positioned for further team success.
Key selection criteria:
- desire to take on key leadership role and set high standards
- oversee a program of individual and team development throughout the Senior Club
- good communication skills; honest and straight forward
- enthusiastic to coach and mentor developing junior players
- assist junior coaches to develop our junior program
- demonstrate a strong track record of playing/ coaching success
- someone who can drive the Club on to its next stage of growth
- be part of a team environment and play cricket in the right spirit.
- working with children check required
The Club has enormous potential and seeks an experienced person to act as Club Coach playing or non-playing and develop the talented youth present at our club. The successful candidate must be passionate about cricket and making a positive contribution to Warranwood CC. Remuneration will be negotiable based on the successful applicant's experience, credentials and availability.
For further information and a strictly confidential discussion please contact Matt Rooks (President) on 0438 110 422, Paul Keyhoe (Head of Cricket Ops) on 0407 681 934 or email email@example.com