St Andrews Cricket Club is seeking applications for the role of senior coach, playing or non-playing, for the 2017/18 season.
The St Andrews Cricket Club 1st XI will compete in the Newey Plate Competition of the Ringwood and District Cricket Association in the 2017/18 season. Boasting of 8 senior sides, 8 junior sides and well supported by excellent training facilities, the St Andrews Cricket Club is the largest in the local area.
The successful coach’s mandate will be to teach and coach the next generation of our large and talented list of 16-23 year old players for sustained success, while also motivating and bringing the best out of the remaining squad members. With a young squad and our junior cricket program having its most successful season in history, we believe sustained success is imminent within the playing group.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong leadership and an engaging personality
- Good communication skills and the ability to motivate both established and developing players
- The ability to plan and execute a challenging training program both pre-season and during the season
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to support the successful Junior Cricket program
- The want to engage socially with the club and support our club values
We offer strong remuneration to the right candidate. If you are excited by this opportunity and wish for a confidential discussion, please express your interest to:
President - St Andrews CC
M: 0417 581 420