The South Warrandyte Hawks Cricket Club is seeking the services of a seniorplaying or non-playingcoach for season 2017/18 and beyond.
We fielded 5 Senior, 9 Junior and 2 Over 40 Veterans teams in the RDCA last season, and expect to assemble a similar number in 2017/18.
Following a raft of retirements after the 2015/16 season, we were relegated to the Stuart Newey Plate at the end of the 2016/17 season. However, we have an extremely talented young group, with 14 players aged between 14 and 22 playing in our first XI last season.
We strongly believe this senior playing coach position will provide the right person with a wonderful opportunity to make a significant and lasting contribution to our Club going forward.
The successful applicant will:
· Have strong leadership and communication
· Have a proven track record of making runs and/or taking wickets (if a playing coach)
· Possess a passion for teaching and engaging with young players
· Have the ability to plan and implement pre-season and in-season training programs
· Be a keen advocate for junior development
· Be an active social member of the Club
A strong and stable administration team and an emerging and engaging young leadership group will support the coach.
All applications, expressions of interest and inquiries are welcome, and will be treated with confidence.
Applications closeFriday 23rd June, 2017.
Interested applicants should apply to:
Mobile: 0432 732 564