AGM Seniors - Wed 17th Aug 2016 7:30pm
Ringwood and District Cricket Association Inc. (No A116X)
ABN 33 869 448 061
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Wednesday 17 August 2016
||Executive, All Clubs and Life Members (In terms of RDCA Rules 7 and 12)
||Annual General Meeting
||Ringwood Multi-Purpose Facility (Soccer Club) Reilly St Ringwood - Mel 49 H11 (Entry is opposite No.30. There are some car parking spaces near the building and others in a secondary area closer to the street)
||Clubs must be represented by at least one (1) of their two members (delegates). A fine may be imposed on a club not represented (Rule 29).
Agenda and Order of Business
- Welcome by President and apologies
- Adoption of Minutes of 2015/16 AGM (as distributed)
- Matters arising from minutes
- Recommendations from outgoing committee:
Affiliation fees - to remain unchanged
Umpires fees - to remain unchanged - i.e. $130 each where two officiate, $150 when there is only one officiating, $130 if numbers extend to 70 overs per day grades and $60 for 20/20 matches.
Honorariums - to be increased to a cap of $25,000.
- Acceptance and adoption of Financial Statements
- Acceptance and adoption of 2015/16 Annual Report
- Election of Office Bearers for season 2016/17
- General business
- Other business