Boronia Cricket Club was established in 1923 and was located in Park Crescent, Boronia. In 1977 we relocated to our current home at Tormore Road. The club fields five Senior Men's sides, three in the Eastern Cricket Association (Turf), two in the Ringwood District Cricket Association (Synthetic) and five Junior Sides in the Ringwood District Cricket Association. We also run a Milo Cricket Program. The aim of our club is to play competitive cricket in an enjoyable environment, as well as to promote and foster the game of cricket within our local area.